"She seeketh wool and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands." ((Proverbs 31:13)

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Blessings, Dear Friends!


From Our House to Yours.....
We Wish You A Very Peaceful & Beautiful Christmas!
                             
                            
                                     Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel!  

This month, as we prepared our hearts in Advent, for the celebration of our Savior's birth on Christmas Day, we have also prayed for another miracle.  Our oldest son, Ryan, who was born on Christmas Eve, was stricken very ill in early December, and hospitalized in serious condition.  Praise God, that, Ryan was discharged in stable, but weakened condition yesterday!  We are so thankful for the many prayers offered for his recovery and that he will now join our family in celebration of both, his birthday and Christmas Day!

As you can imagine, I have not been able to concentrate very well this month, and all of my stitching projects were put away, except for one or two ornaments that I stitched in some peaceful moments.
"Joy"
Jeanette Douglas
Just Cross Stitch Magazine 2010



This beautiful ornament arrived in the mail
yesterday from my very dear stitching friend, Donna.
Isn't the back of Donna's ornament just beautiful?
I love the beautiful silver snowflake!
Thank you so much, Donna!  Hugs!


Design by Emie Bishop


The "Hidden Gift of Christmas"
Tucked among the branches of 
Our Christmas Tree.


On that First Christmas, so long ago, "The goodness & loving kindness of God our Savior appeared" (Titus3:4), born in a lowly manger.  The humble shepherds, keeping watch over their sheep, by night, recognized their Savior, and came with their sheep, and bowed down before Him, giving thanks to God.  
May you be blessed, as you celebrate the miracle of our precious Savior's birth, this Christmas.  God Bless You Always!








20 comments:

  1. Merry, Merry Christmas my dear. I am so happy that your son is doing well and home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Kathy, So sorry to hear your son was so ill, and how lovely he is back for Christmas.
    Take care dear friend , Wishing you and all your family a most wonderful Christmas. Hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear your son is back home and getting better. That must have been quite a scare for all of you. Love your decorations! May you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, I am so glad that Ryan is better and is home with you all. My prayers are with you. Your finishes are beautiful. Have a blessed and joyful Christmas. Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful decoration..
    merry christmas to you too dear..
    hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that Ryan is on the mend. May your family enjoy a calm and blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely decorations! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas, Karen!

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you and your family! What lovely ornies and gorgeous Christmas tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas Kathy!!! I am so sorry that your son has been ill! I am thankful for you and your family that he is home. I will be praying for a speedy recovery!!

    Love, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Kathy! I'm so glad your son is well enough to come home for Christmas. I will be praying for his continuing return to health. I'm also glad you like the ornament. I had some issues with the finishing, but I made the best of it. Your ornaments are lovely. The Jeanette Douglas ones are always so pretty and yours is no exception. Hoping you and your family had a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your Christmas was very special. Happy new year, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your son goes from strength to strength with each passing day.
    Wishing you a happy time with your family x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pleased that your son is home for Christmas, hope he makesa full recovery.
    I have the NOEL letters myself. I started them Years ago and I'm not sure where they are... I think they qualify for my oldest UFO!
    So nice to see them finished and displayed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad to hear that your son is on the mend. Which makes Christmas very special.
    Love the look of your Christmas village and ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so glad to read of your son's recovery! Please God he's on the mend and feeling better. Lovely decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a blessing to have your son home and on the mend! I pray he continues to improve and heal.
    Your home looks lovely and peaceful. I enjoyed seeing the ornaments you've stitched. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you many more blessing in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to hear that your is home for the Christmas!

    Love your Christmas Village!

    Happy New Year!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sorry to hear about your son Kathy and I hope that he continues to improve day by day.
    What nice ornaments you received and I love your Christmas displays.

    ReplyDelete

Consider the Lilies of the Field

Consider the Lilies of the Field
"So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the Lilies of the Field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, that even Solomon in all his glory, was not arrayed like one of these." Matt: 6: 28-29)